Onyebuchi is an Associate in Obaika and Company; she graduated from Enugu State University of Science & Technology with an LLB and Nigerian Law School with a BL; she is a member of the Association of professional Negotiators and Mediators. She is an astute intellect and possesses strong analytical skills. She is particular in her search for legal answers which gives her a keen interest in legal research.
She has garnered vast knowledge and experience in Company secretarial services, Regulatory Statutory compliance of foreign and local organizations, immigration law and managing some of our client's property and business.
Some of her reoentwork include but not limited to:
- Counselling individuals and corporate organizations on immigration compliance issues.
- Advising numerous companies on procedures for establishing a company under the relevant statues and effects accruing to such establishment.
- Advising foreign companies on the procedure for registering technology transfer agreements in Nigeria and the benefits accruing to such registration.
- Rendering business incubation services to start-up companies.
- Representing a multi—national company in a pan-Nigerian legal audit in order to assist in checking instances of fraud.
- Representing a hospitality company in a commercial dispute involving a vendor.
- Representing an individual in a dispute settlement arising from a margin facility.
- Advising companies on trademark related issues.