Cyprian O. Akao, a Senior Associate with OBAIKA & COMPANY graduated from the University of lbadan with an LL.B degree, obtained a BL from the Nigerian Law School and then an LL.M in Corporate Business Law from Birmingham City University, Birmingham, UK.
Before joining the law ﬁrm of OBAIKA & COMPANY, Cyprian worked as a Junior Associate in the law firm of Bandele A.Aiku(SAN) & Co where he learnt the rigours of litigation. He has represented clients in banking matters, land disputes, matrimonial cases, commercial transactions, criminal matters and tenancy matters.
The following are some of Cyprian's recent transactions but not limited to;
- Advised a Client on a maritime dispute worth over $2 million.
- Represented Clients in Court to recover debts worth over N2.5 Billion.
- Advised multinational companies on the various Regulatory laws and Tax issues affecting them
- Advised Clients on Shareholder Agreements, purchase of Business and Incorporation of Businesses
- Advised on Land lord and Tenant end Dispute resolution matters relating to properties.
- Managed and helped in the sale of properties for clients.