Jude an associate in OBAIKA AND COMPANY, graduated from the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State with an LL.B, and a BL from te Nigerian Law School. Jude has a wide experience in Litigation, Land Law, Corporate Commercial Law. and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Jude has been involved in meetings with senior citizen at both the Government Level (Federal, State and Local Government), with Private Individuals of high repute, as well as corporate organizations. Settling disputes at this various levels, as well as engaging in different forms of negotiations both on behalf of corporate organizations as well as private individuals has availed him the opportunity of travelling round virtually the 36 States of the federation meeting with various Government ofﬁcial both at the apex and local levels as well as private and Corporate individuals, granting him the opportunity of gaining a vast exposure as it relates to understanding how to deal with situations at any level.
Some of Jude's recent experience include but are not limited to:
- Handling Litigation matters at the Trial Courts as well as the Appellate Courts bordering on land disputes, Commercial and Trade disputes, Contractual Dispute involving Corporate or Private Individuals, etc.
- Out of Court dispute resolution, one of such involved him representing an engineering firm involved in the sales of heavy duty machines, at the Consumers Protections Commission at Abuja.
- Conducting of investigation and veriﬁcation of title documents to landed property on behalf of both private individuals as well as foreign and indigenous Corporate Organizations.
- Carrying out Negotiation processes with both Government and Private Organization on behalf of Private individuals and Corporate Organizations.
- Preparing and presenting Legal Audit Report verifying title to Property on behalf of Corporate Organizations.
- Provide professional legal assistance, advice and counsel with respect to legal rights, Corporate Re-structuring, obligations and privileges of firms and Company.
- Research and analyze complex legal questions and issue and prepare conﬁdential legal memoranda, oourtpapers, and briefs for administrative, trial, and appellate proceedings.
- Institute and conduct legal proceedings.
- Prepare and review legal agreements, legal documents e.g. Pleadings. Notices, Memorandum and Articles of Association. Agreements. Legal instrument etc.
- Rendering Legal Advice as well as Preparing Legal opinion addressing key Corporate issues for Corporate Organization.
- Perfection and Regularization of Land Title Documents both at the Federal and State levels.
- Conduct search on property related briefs and mortgages.
- Evaluate risk, negotiate and arrange outof court settlements
- Representation of clients in Corporate Meetings.