We render secretarial services on annual retainer to private and public companies, these include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the Board, and its various committee’s activities. Assisting the chairman set agendas, prepare and present position papers to the Board and committees. Advise on Board procedure and ensure compliance.
- Acting as primary point of contact and source of advice and guidance for order to support decision-making process.
- Keeping of all necessary books of company, filing all required returns with the Corporate Affairs Commission and other regulatory bodies.
- Keeping under close review all legislative, regulatory, corporate governance and development that might affect the company’s operation and ensure the Board is fully briefed.
- Managing relations with investors, particularly institutional investors with regards to corporate governance issues and Board practices.
Managing the whole process of Annual General Meeting and establish with the Board’s Agreement, the items to be considered at the AGM.